Object Level Permissions
- Find Backup History.
- Find Restore History.
- Find CPU Usage in the last Hour
- Last ran query along with the time it was executed
- Currently running queries
- Top 50 High CPU Utilization Cached Plan
- longest running query using T-SQL
- Find database files location
- Find index fragmentation
- Find Memory Usage
- Finding who ran a DELETE STATEMENT.
- Finding the number of transactions per minute
Script to find Orphaned users in an entire Instance of SQL Server
- Script to find object level permissions on a database with Create definition.
- Script to find server level logins and roles assigned
- Script to find database users and roles assigned
- Script to find Object level permission for user databases
SQL INSTANCE AND VERSION
FIND WAITS IN AN SQL INSTANCE
View wait stats for all block processes on SQL Server